FONS Committee Positions are:
Chair: Paul Baker – Father to Samuel in Swallow and William in Swan class
Treasurer: Teresa Fediw – Mum to Milly in Swan class
Secretary: Emma Eltham – Mum to Alfie in Swan class and Harry in Heron class
Teacher Representative: Mrs Taylor – Teacher in Mallard and Mum to Noah in Grebe class
The committee is strongly supported with a group of further FONS volunteers who help with planning and running fundraising events
FONS always need extra volunteers to help continue the hard work that the existing committee have put in over the last few years. If you would like to help FONS in any way, volunteer at our events or have some fundraising ideas please contact us via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/633743490042161/, leave a message in the school office or perhaps come along to one of our regular FONS meetings. We would love to hear from you. Thank you.
You will see FONS updates and notices of events on the FONS board on the wall as you enter the school, as well as on our Facebook page and on the St Nicholas School newsletters.
A History of FONS Fundraising and Spends
Academic Year 2017-2018 - FONS raised over £7,500. This enabled:
- The school to buy wooden cabins for the playground.
- An oven and portable trolley to be used for class cooking sessions.
- Contribution to wooden benches for the playground.
- Christmas meal crackers and decorations
- Christmas pantomime visit to school
- Leavers party
- Year group WOW factors including visits to The Earth Trust and Sutton Courtenay Nature Reserve.
Academic Year 2016-2017 - FONS raised over £5,500. This enabled:
- Coaches for Christmas theatre trip.
- Christmas meal crackers and decorations.
- Year group WOW factors including a visit to Warwick Castle.
- Leavers party